Tuesday, September 1, 2009

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.........

BLAHHHHHHHHH.......I CAN FINALLY TELL PEOPLE! TRENT AND I ARE HAVING A BABY! Now, everyone can quit hearing me cry and complain! This post was set up for my family to follow me, and I hope to print it out and give it to our little one. So, sometimes I may make comments that are meant for the baby! To make a long story short (as most of you know I am not by any means a "Chatty Kathy"), Trent and I have wanted a baby for a LONG time (we started trying in March 2008 despite what Suzanne and Elizabeth say). After monthS of trying, we went to a fertility specialist and tried EVERYTHING they had to offer. In vitro finally worked. On August 15, I went to give blood and was told that they would call me around noon with the results. I was in the shower at 10:12 exactly, and I heard the phone ring. I scrambled out of the shower, just in case. IT WAS DR. MCKENSIE! My heart dropped.....I answered the phone. All I remember hearing was, "You're pregnant." The tears came rolling down. I can wholeheartedly say that August 15th goes down as the best day of my life. I have a wonderful husband and a baby on the way........life couldn't get better. I hope to keep this blog as updated as I can, and hope you enjoy it. Oh.......our little bundle is due April 26th. And yes, of course we are finding out the sex of the baby! I am not one for surprises!


August 15th....I just found out!

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you!!! I can't wait to read about everything!

    ReplyDelete