Today was our first OBGYN appt with Dr. Wynne. We got all kinds of goodies and got to hear the heartbeat again! I really couldn't tell if it was fast or slow and they didn't tell me, so Elizabeth and Jenny.....no predictions! Everything looked great, but we don't get to find out the sex until the FIRST WEEK IN DECEMBER! Ughhhhh.....that is sooooo long (at 20 weeks, which is 10.5 more weeks). All in all, Trent and I were relieved to hear the heartbeat and can't wait until we go back in October. Forgot my camara, so no pics today:(
Fun that you will know before Christmas! I still think BOY!
ReplyDeleteKristin, don't put too much stock in to heart rate determining sex. It was pretty much false for both of mine.
ReplyDeleteKristin,
ReplyDeleteVicki here-I love the blog! Glad things are going good for you! you look great-
www.littlesawyer.blogspot.com
Your doctor is Dr. Gracia Wynne or a different Wynne? I'm SO HAPPY for you!!! :)
ReplyDelete