Our parents and grandparents might be just as excited if not more about our new addition! Our little one, is going to have the best grandparents and will definitely be LOVED!

My Mom----we don't have a name for her just yet. Trying to make it good and original! Trent and I are hoping that she comes down to see us as much as possible. I am confident that I will be a good mother because I learned from the best!
My Dad--He may not be with us, but I know that he will be a guardian angel for our little one. He would always talk about his future grandchild (hoping for a grandson, I am sure)! He would say that he was making a go cart path in the backyard! Well, I can promise that my child will know all about him, and I am sure he is celebrating in Heaven as we speak! It is my hope that our child will possess a few, if not all of the wonderful qualities of Larry Harder (and most of all, his sense of humor).....
Trent's Mom--another guardian angel:) What a grandmother she would be! Celinda would already have our babies clothes made, room organized, play date scheduled, etc! I so wish that she was here to give me advice, as she raised two amazing children and was a model wife and mother. Again, our child will know all about his grandmother and the wonderful person that she was.......
Trent's dad and his wife, Pat----We plan to call them Jake and Red (If that is what they agree to, of course). They too are so excited and even building a pool to make sure that they too will get time with him/her! Jake thinks this baby's name is going to be Larry Robert, but boy do I have news for him! I am so excited to live close to the both of them, as the will make wonderful grandparents and role models....

Tomorrow night I will post great grandparents and aunts/uncle! Goodnight.....what a great day:)


No comments:
Post a Comment