Sunday, September 27, 2009

In the back of a tailgating RV......

Trent gave me my LAST shot of progesterone! In addition, I am DONE with Metformin.........the Booher Pharmacy is slowly shutting down! I am now, officially, a normal pregnant woman and not an "in vitro" case!!!! Yesterday, we went to the TTU vs U of H (sniff, sniff....terrible loss) game and had to the pleasure of administering the last of about 13 weeks of daily injections in an old man's RV bathroom! I would have taken a picture, but I honestly don't think there was enough room to even bring in my camara!


Alex and her friend Abi came in to town for the game. I love when I see Alex and Reagan.....quick review on what's in style! I went shopping with Alex, of course, and she helped me out in the fashion department! I would just walk behind her and anything she picked up, so did I:) So, for my birthday present, Trent bought me some ankle boots. According to Alex, I can wear these with skirts, dresses, pregnancy leggings, and skinny (we may not do this) jeans. The Williams also gave the baby a TTU onesie and pacifiers!


Overall, I had a wonderful weekend. Oh, when I went to tailgate with my Ozarka water in hand, people could actually tell I was pregnant:)



PS: Did you notice that I added music to my blog:) It will skip amoung 9 songs, so I hope that each time you visit, it will be a new song.



My new "ankle" boots.......these jeans are un-buttoned and if it weren't for my ever-expanding
thighs and hips, I don't think they would have stayed up!

"My" first TTU gameday outfit!





Throwing out the meds.....







No comments:

Post a Comment