Now for the great grandparents! Trent and I are very close to our grandparents and are looking forward to them being a big part of our baby's life.
My Grandparents....aka: Nana and Gonky--Nana and Gonky have been married 60 years! They are my dad's parents, and in my opinion, the world's best grandparents. Growing up, they never missed one dance recital, basketball game, track meet, awards assembly, etc. Not many people can say that! They are truly one of kind, and I hope to bring the little one back home to Levelland as much as possible.
Trent's grandmother...aka: Nama--Nama is Celinda's mother. She also has been very involved in Trent's life and lives not too far from us. She will make a wonderful babysitter and role model. Her Christian lifestyle is definitely something we want our child to follow, and we both look forward to her guidance in the raising of our children.
Trent's grandmother....aka: Granny--Granny is Jake's mother......sweetest women in the world! She also lives close to us and looks forward to meeting the new addition. Her vote is for a GIRL! Hopefully our child, gets Granny's sweet and patient temperment (something I don't believe Trent and I can pass on!).
****Shoot, Granny's picture was also on my old computer. I will also try to hunt for those tomorrow.
Now, tomorrow I will post pics of the 2 aunts and 1 uncle. I now have to try and figure out how to put this blog to music!
Goodnight and sweet dreams.....
No comments:
Post a Comment