Last week I was a "big talker" and posted that I didn't have symptoms and felt great. Just as I said that, things changed. Lately, I have been nauseated. However, I hear that nausea is a sign of a healthy pregnancy, so each time I throw up, I do it with a smile on my face:) Then, today I was driving home from Dallas and thought my nose was running. Much to my surprise, I went to wipe my nose and the blood started flowing.....ahhhhhh! This was a little startling and being the hypochondriac that I am, I was sure I was having a frontal brain hemorrage and bleeding out my nose. I found out that this is not unusual for someone pregnant......lets just hope this doesn't happen again in public! Overall, this past week I have definitely felt pregnant and am greatful for all the symptoms. I take them as confirmation that everything is going well. For all you women out there that have yet to be pregnant, one good sign........big boobs!!!! I always thought that happened at the end, but NO MAM............I am officially a full-chested Pamela Anderson (little exaggerated)!!!!!!!!
Like I said above, I went to Dallas this weekend for a shoulder course and stayed with Kasey and Blake. Kasey got the wonderful opportunity of giving me my daily shot of progesterone......she was more scared and apprehensive than I was.....
Kasey preparing for the shot with a glass of wine and mental preparation:



Kasey couldn't believe my belly! By the end of the day, this is what it looks like:
So glad we got to see you! Still hard to believe all you girls are prego! Sucks throwing up... I did it ALL day long!
ReplyDeleteyeah Kristin I'm so happy you're sick! :) i love looking at your belly. you might actually make to size 4 clothes by nine months. love - kim
ReplyDelete