ALMOST done decorating. Actually, the house is decorated EXCEPT for the tree, Trent's nemesis! Each year that we put up the tree, less and less of the lights work! As you can see by the picture below, about 1/4 of the lights work! Trent was so close to throwing the tree out the window that I decided not to press the issue of completing it today! So, I bought new lights.....I am "accidentally" leaving them out on the counter. Who knows....maybe he will surprise me and get them done tomorrow! I also took a picture of the mantle.......one extra stocking for "you know who!" Our family of 4 (yes, we consider our dogs family), will be a family of 5 next year. We wanted our little man's stocking up this year, as he is our precious gift this season...........


Gramzy (my mom) got us an ornament that says "Expecting a Precious Gift." It has mine and Trent's name on it with the due date:) How cute!

P.S. If you are one of the "totally symmetrical" types, please pay no mind to the placement of the stockings on the mantle. I KNOW THE AREN'T IN THE "MIDDLE!"
No comments:
Post a Comment