Only 3 more weeks and we find out if this little chick is a boy or girl!!!!!!! My belly is growing and growing....according to Dr. Wynne, I am on the "high end" of gaining weight for 15 weeks. Sweets have officially come to an end and apples with a "bit" of peanut butter are now on the menu. Other than that, the heartbeat sounded good (153 beats/minute) and I was fortunate enough to get the H1N1 vaccine.
The baby's room has been cleared, and I am anxiously awaiting Trent's motivation to put together the crib??????????? Once I find out boy or girl, the room will be under construction AND I CAN'T WAIT:)
This week the baby is as long as a taco shell
Can't wait to see your bump this weekend!
ReplyDeleteYou are on top of things and making me look like a slacker! Where did you find the crib? Do you already have bedding?
ReplyDeleteLet me know if you need help with the crib. We'll get it set-up!
ReplyDeleteNo worries about the weight gain - I was on the "high end" too & fruit was my major craving! As long as you're feeling good, that's what's important. :-)
ReplyDelete