an "is it a boy or girl" urine test clearly revealed that I am having a boy!!!! Who's to say if this is correct, but the box claims it is 80% accurate. My mom and sister came into town this weekend so for entertainment, we thought we would go to CVS and purchase the kit:) I think it measures testosterone in the urine.....if testostertone is present in a large quantity it signifies a boy. There is a spectrum to compare the color and mine was dark green (VERY POSITIVE FOR BOY)! We'll see in about a week the accuracy of this test. Needless to say, Trent was pumped!
I picked the fabrics for the baby's room with the approval of my mom and Kasey. My mom got us the most adorable lamp for the room. I should take a picture of it, but am too lazy to walk upstairs. I'll do that this week:)
Oh......how could I forget to write that I am feeling the baby now!!! The little chick flutters during the night or after a heavy meal. I LOVE IT:)
This may gross you out, but oh well......I wanted to show the results! See the green liquid at the bottom.....green means boy and yellow/orange is girl. Thumbs up for boy and down for girl.


It was Lauri's shower last week, and I got to see Megan's belly! She is 6 1/2 months pregnant, and still has an amazing figure, of course! I wanted my belly to look as big as hers, so I was trying to stick it out!
I picked the fabrics for the baby's room with the approval of my mom and Kasey. My mom got us the most adorable lamp for the room. I should take a picture of it, but am too lazy to walk upstairs. I'll do that this week:)
Oh......how could I forget to write that I am feeling the baby now!!! The little chick flutters during the night or after a heavy meal. I LOVE IT:)
This may gross you out, but oh well......I wanted to show the results! See the green liquid at the bottom.....green means boy and yellow/orange is girl. Thumbs up for boy and down for girl.
It was Lauri's shower last week, and I got to see Megan's belly! She is 6 1/2 months pregnant, and still has an amazing figure, of course! I wanted my belly to look as big as hers, so I was trying to stick it out!
How fun! I love reading your blog you crack me up. No matter boy or girl this little one is lucky to have you as a mommy!
ReplyDelete