Trent and I found out we are having a boy! Our little man wasn't one bit modest, and we have several shots to prove it:) When we heard the tech say "boy", we sat in disbelief and then both teared up. I have always wanted a little boy.....my little cowboy:) We all know what Trent wanted.......his golf partner! Needless to say, we are still gloating (spelling) at the Booher household and have yet to stop talking about our little guy.
I took Trent to look at the fabric for the room today, and he hated all my choices! I didn't think he would have an opinion, so I have some work to do!
IIIIIII CAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN'TTTTT BEEEELLLIEVVVVVEE ITTTTT! We are having a boy. I am never going to go to sleep tonight......
It's like he is sitting on the camara. You can see his legs and the arrow points to the "woo hoo"
So excited you guys are having a little boy... can't wait to meet him!
ReplyDelete