Please excuse the wet hair and no make-up! I was faking that smile too because Trent just told me he was going to throw my camara in the trash! All my pics are blurry as Sam bit the LCD lens, and then I swear Trent dropped my purse at the last doctor's appt and broke off a little piece of the camara. Ughhhhhh......add that to my list of things to buy for the baby! He is getting expensive!!!!!!!!
Believe it or not, but it snowed at our house this past Friday:)
This past weekend it was Megan and Chase's shower! He loved all his goodies and was a perfect angel during the shower.....slept right threw it! We can't wait to meet him, Megan:) Wow...look how blurry this one is......ahhhhhh!
Um, LOVE THE BLOG! I can't believe I'm just now finding it. I need to visit everyone's blogs more often & not just read them in Google Reader. You look amazing & have such an adorable bump! I wish I could've made megan's shower to see you. Congrats on baby boy! Harper & Taylor will have to double date with the Gearing & Booher boys. :-)
ReplyDelete