
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Whew.....that makes me feel better!
I am so relieved! I went to the doctor today, and when I stepped on the scale, I noticed a small sign, "this scale is 3 pounds heavy." You better believe it is! Each time I have gone to the doctor, I have been surprised at my rapid weight gain. Now, I can subtract 3 pounds from each of those visits! GGGREEEEAAATTT! Pancakes, here I come! Yes, I still crave sweets. I literally wake up thinking about pancakes and cinnamon rolls and can't wait to get home from work to eat my chocolate snack and a glass of milk:) In fact, I went to La Peep for breakfast this past Sunday. I ate a huge PLATTER of banana pecan pancakes and paid for it all day. They should have just rolled me out of there! I was sick to my stomach all day......it was worth it!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment