Sunday, January 31, 2010

An end in sight......

Third trimester is here, people! Only 3 more months until I meet our little man. Trent and I are getting more excited as the weeks pass. His room is 90% complete thanks to Trent. He surprised me and got the room painted! Just a few more "odds and ends" and I'll post pictures. Overall, I feel great with no problems. I am starting to wonder just how big a belly can get as it feels soooooo tight already. I lube up every night in an effort to combat stretch marks! My belly button is beginning to pop out....."dear belly button, please stay in and go back to you original position as soon as you can. thank you."


Bella, a.k.a. "princess," uses my belly as a pedestal when I am watching TV.
Little cowboy got to meet his future friends at Kari's shower this weekend. Kari STILL doesn't know what she is having.....so exciting! Allison will be having a little girl....maybe a future girlfriend for cowboy!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, your belly is so cute! Good luck with your last trimester... you definitely have that preggo glow!

    ReplyDelete