Saturday, January 9, 2010

An unexpected guest.....

IN OUR HOUSE! We have known about this little sucker for awhile and recently put poison out. Well, he ate it! This morning I was lying in bed and heard Trent squeel like a little girl. I walked out to check on him and this little guy was frozen/paralyzed in our living room.
Trent (in a manly voice): "Here, watch out. Let me get the shovel and take him outside."
After about 100 attempts to advance toward to the mouse and scoop it up, I had to take the stupid shovel and scoop him up. I quickly ran outside and dropped him off in the street with the hopes that someone one would take him out of his misery by running over him. However, I soon saw him in the new neighbor's yard! Ooops.....welcome to the neighborhood!


1 comment:

  1. Haha! Trent is hilarious! Glad you got rid of the critter before the little guy gets here!

    ReplyDelete