Tuesday, January 5, 2010

6 months and counting...

Only 4 more months, folks!!! I can't believe I am already six months prego, and as you can see....it shows! I still feel great and love to feel kicks. Trent was actually able to feel him for the first time:) The nursery is in full swing and I am hoping to be done with it by the end of the month. I'll post pics, don't worry:)

This past weekend I got to register......thanks to Elizabeth! I didn't really know what to get, but Elizabeth sure did. There is so much STUFF out there......what did they do back in the day when it was just baby and momma????


Thought this was a cute picture. Trent is talking to Bella, and she is definitely listening. What a good dad he is going to be!!!!!!!!!!
See.....it has groooown!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for new prego pics!! I am still so happy for y'all, and every time I think of how much you've prayed for and wanted this pregnancy, I smile at God's timing!! Hope you're feeling great! Can't wait to see the nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look awesome! What an adorable bump! I'm so happy for you & can't believe you're already 6 months in. It's so worth every second you have to wait to meet your little guy. Best of luck with the nursery. It's so fun to prepare for the little one's arrival!

    ReplyDelete