This whole post got messed up, and I am too lazy to fix it! This picture is out of order----I KNOW!
Boo! This little cutie came to visit us a couple of weeks ago......quite the adventure with one 17 month old and one 19 month old. NON-STOP! Chase is one adorable little boy. Megan and I spent most of our weekend just watching them play and repeating, "aren't these the cutest little boys ever?" Who would have known 10 years ago that Megan and I would be moms to two, rowdy little boys. For those of you that know the "deposit" story, we have actually grown up a bit:)
Dinner time was a mess! I looked over at Suzanne, who has two, sweet and clean little girls, and heard her say (under her breath), "I have never seen anything like this!" Thank goodness for my garbage disposal dogs!
And a big boy, Eli, also came to visit. What a difference one year makes....Eli is definitely more well-behaved! If you look in the background, you will also see a "glimpse" of Caroline, Suzanne and Kyle's new little addition.
Bath time is fun!
Little toots
Chase and Eli wrestling to get out of the doggy door
And back in.....
And back out.....
No comments:
Post a Comment