We never thought it would get here, but at least it has finally gone down to the 90's in Sugar Land. Still no rain, but we are spending more time outside these days.
Mandy and Nana recently came down to visit us. Poor Mandy......I was so sick with the stomach bug when she was here:( She played mom for 2 days! Thank you, Mandy. Nana came to visit and kept Brooks while Trent and I took a mini-vacation to San Antonio. Now that my mom has spent some more time with Brooks and his "spirited" personality, she can fully understand our frequent frustrations with this little guy. I ordered "The Strong-Willed Child" by James Dobson, and plan to get this all under control (yea right!).
Tuff guy with his TTU jersey

Thank you, Mandy! I love my game day chair
So happy at the park in the "cool" weather


Nana and Brooks
No comments:
Post a Comment