Monday, June 6, 2011

Old McDonald's Farm.....


Well, we had a cat for awhile! I don't like to think of myself as a "cat person," but I do like them, I have to admit. I found a sweet, little kitten in the bushes at work. No momma cat, so I decided to surprise Trent with his new house guest. Trent actually liked the little fella that we named Blue. However, the less than 1 pound kitten quickly learned to come in the house thru the doggy door. THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN OUTSIDE CAT ONLY, as Trent is "allergic" to cats. Well, I found a home for Blue, but I really miss him:(

In addition to that eventful weekend, we got to see little Chase (oh, Meg and Doug too)! I wish Brooks would have been more playful, but he got his first ear infection that weekend. I tell ya, it sure was fun waiting 2 hours on Memorial Day weekend at the urgent care center with sick kids everywhere. These kids have grown quite a bit compared to last year.......


Chase and Brooks last year on Memorial Weekend (The order of my pics are messed up, and I am to lazy to fix it.)

Busy Eli
Sweet Kate


Chase and Brooks this year
Busy Bees
"Why does this Brooks kid keep screaming?" (beginning of the ear infection)

Ahhh......see how adorable he is (so sweet and cuddly too)




1 comment:

  1. Kristin,

    Thank you for your message! It's nice to know that I am not alone. I read your blog from when you found out in vitro worked for you two and it helped with my optimism! Brooks is adorable. Congrats, congrats, congrats!

    ReplyDelete