Sunday, May 22, 2011

A Little Bit of This and a Little Bit of That.......

Now that Brooks is a TODDLER, I will just post pics of special events, etc. instead of his monthly "chair" pic. For some reason, these pictures are posting blurry??? Each week Brooks is saying more and more words......"aqua, glasses, bottle, aqua, dog, Bella, aqua, thank you (tank you), juice, and aqua!" He happens to be obsessed with the most messy and inconvenient activity.....aqua. Nope, we don't like watching "Thomas the Train," playing with cars indoors, cartoons, etc. like several kiddos I know. Brooks likes water.....any and all kinds. He doesn't care if it is in the toilet, water hose, bucket, faucet, pool or showering down from above! Oh, and did I mention that he now heads right out the doggy door toward the water hose (head first, of course).

"Rain.....what's that?" We haven't had any rain in MONTHS. This is, however, a very cheap and easy activity. I wish it would rain more:)
Alex came to visit and got some exercise chasing Brooks!
Pool time
Yes, he likes to be dunked (literally) and put his face in the water

We went over to Kim and Austin's house. I usually try to keep all doors to bathrooms closed. Remember the aqua......disgusting! Caught red-handed in the toilet.....ughhh!
Cutie Carter
Brooks and Layton.......much different from their first play date last year
My how times have changed!
Already holding hands with the pretty ladies!

Squashed between the girls......doesn't get any better than this!
Eating pizza in his own big boy chair
Brooks' nanny is having a baby girl
Brooks LOVES Berta

A little back-tracking.....in April, I went to San Antonio with my girlfriends. Brooks got a vacation as well. He went to his GREAT Aunt Rhonda's house in Boerne. Too bad he didn't get any attention (ha ha).....
Driving to San Antonio
Natalie reading him his favorite book





Nana, put your mouse over triangle in the middle of screen. Click ONCE!

No comments:

Post a Comment