PROCRASTINATION!!! I promised to keep this blog up, and I have definitely put if off lately! Anyhow, Brooks is now 3 1/2 months old and quite the chubby monkey! His little personality is emerging more and more each day. I know that I have said this before, but he is either extremely happy or extremely mad! No "in between" with this man. He is getting better about letting us know exactly what he loves and what he hates! Attention is the name of his game! He wants us around all the time.....actually, he wants us in his face! We are trying to give him more "alone" time, but he squeels until we come back! His newest and most fun trick is the belly laugh! If Trent and I could hear him belly laugh all day, we would be so happy. There is no sweeter sound!
Over the past month, we have had many visitors. Alex came to stay with us for a few days, and was so helpful as I took her to the zoo and shopping. Carting around an infant in 100+ weather will definitely make you want to wait on the "kid" thing for awhile! Reagan also came to stay with us last week. I took her to the outlets (my first time), and I can whole heartedly say that it will be my last time! Dirty shops and actually, you really don't get a "deal." The prices weren't that good in my opinion, especially for the drive and the crap you have to dig for.
This weekend Nana comes into town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Trent and I can't wait as we are going to enjoy "our" time and hopefully go out one night to celebrate our 4 year anniversary. Enjoy the pics below.................
Hey! What's your email address? I want to email you and invite you to read my blog--I've shut it down to the public. I am so super paranoid about everything these days, and my latest obsession is some sicko reading it and coming after me or Lucy.
ReplyDelete