Saturday, May 22, 2010

He's back...........

FINALLLLLY! Our little Brooks, the baby that we brought home from the hospital, is back with us. We can all thank baby formula for this miraculous turn of events! Oh yea, breastfeeding is not for me or him, and I don't feel one bit guilty! Don't get me wrong, he still has his "fussy" period of the day, which is usually around 4 pm-7 pm. Trent and I can deal with "fussy," but what we can't deal with is a "high-pitched screaming at the top of your lungs cry" for 4-5 hours straight! Brooks is a sweet little boy that at times can still be very stubborn and actually enjoys his independence! If he is fussy, I can most of the time just put him in his crib and he calms himself my kicking arms/legs and staring at objects on the walls!

Oh, and about that cabbage. I had to give it up! It definitely worked to ease the pain with weaning from breastfeeding, but the smell got too much to handle:( I really stunk! However, I recently went to a baby store and was asking a lady that works there if she knew of anything to help. According to this lady's grandmother, you need to put some parsley in your bra. She said that it actually worked for her 4 times. Needless to say, I now keep parsley in my bra 24/7. It smells much better! No results yet, but I will keep you posted.

***I just now realized why my captions don't line up with my pictures! Too late to change it.......this takes too long! Sorry about the confusion, and it won't look like this next time!
Sitting on my Great Aunt Rhonda's lap.














He loves his "Einstein Around the World" play mat. So much to see!













Bathtime is so much fun!



















Watching Sports Center with Daddy in the mornings.










Daddy loves to brush his hair, although he is quickly losing it!
I didn't think you would be able to see the tape in the pictures, but I guess I was wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment