Also, this month Trent and I celebrate our 31st birthday.....last birthday as "non-parents." Next year, we will be Mommy and Daddy......yeaaaaaaaa! On my birthday, we think that we finally came up with a name IF we have a boy. Hmmmmmm, I bet you want to know what it is.........nope!
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
"Look how much I've grown......"
I am now 11 weeks pregnant......almost 12 (Saturday). Each week, I read a book that describes the baby's size. The author makes crazy comparisons, and I am finally able to make more sense of the size. For example, at 4 weeks the baby was the size of a lentil bean. Really? The only reason I know what a "lentil" bean is because Megan Sasso's grandmother used to send her cans of lentil beans in the dorms! Last week the baby was the size of a "kumquat!" Once again, really? A kumquat sounds like something you would call the annoying kid in your 3rd grade class. Well.......now our little guy/gal is the size of a lime:) Something we actually see at the grocery store!

Also, this month Trent and I celebrate our 31st birthday.....last birthday as "non-parents." Next year, we will be Mommy and Daddy......yeaaaaaaaa! On my birthday, we think that we finally came up with a name IF we have a boy. Hmmmmmm, I bet you want to know what it is.........nope!
Also, this month Trent and I celebrate our 31st birthday.....last birthday as "non-parents." Next year, we will be Mommy and Daddy......yeaaaaaaaa! On my birthday, we think that we finally came up with a name IF we have a boy. Hmmmmmm, I bet you want to know what it is.........nope!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment