Saturday, October 17, 2009

Back by popular demand.....

ha, ha......just kidding! Kim and Taylor said that I haven't been keeping up with the blog! I have not posted in a long time as work has only gotten busier and the pregnancy symptoms haven't changed much (neither has my belly!). Soooooo......I thought this morning would be a good time to post because as I am watching "Sixteen and Pregnant" on MTV (yes, I said MTV), I am crying. How stupid is that? I don't even cry on "Terms of Endearment," but I am crying while watching teenagers on MTV. There's a pregnancy symptom for ya! In addition and on a little more disgusting note, I get skin tags all over my stomach and arms. Apparantly, this too is a symptom and BETTER STOP as soon as it is over! My cravings have not changed........sweets, sweets, sweets, sweets, Cherry Limeades and popcorn (lots of butter and salt). Therefore, I think the pregnancy is going to my thighs! I have NEVER been a "sweets" person as I never eat cake, pie, ice cream, etc. But now, I could eat: breakfast-pancakes/waffles, snack-cinnamon roll, lunch-popcorn, snack-Reese's peanut butter cups, dinner-popcorn, snack-chocolate chip cookies! Okay, I surely don't eat like this, but I could! That's all for this morning, and pictures to come soon. ***Kasey, do not "edit" this post! This pregnancy is also going to my brain.....my intelligence and common sense is disappearing at a rapid rate, seriously! Don't call me and make me feel stupid.***

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kristin! I don't know if you remember me? But I wanted to say congrats to you about you baby!! I know you have struggled to get pregnant but God's timing is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't have any cravings... I just HATED chicken... I don't think I have had it since Taylor was born! Hmmm sweets usually means girl!

    ReplyDelete