Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Here we go again.....

It's getting time for BABY!!!!!  I now know what to expect, so as anxious as I am to meet our little girl, I am also very apprehensive.  Is Brooks ready?  Remember those sleepless nights???  I won't even mention my problems with breastfeeding......ARE WE READY???????????  It seems like this pregnancy has flown by, and I can't believe we only have 3 more weeks (or less but NO MORE).

Below is a pic from "Girls Weekend Houston"  We didn't go far this year due to pregnancy and new babies in the picture.  I didn't get to partake in the margaritas this year but had a wonderful time at our yearly reunion.  Great girls!!!!!!

 The two preggers with Shirley Temples
 So Kim to wear that hat!!!
 Out to dinner
 Mama needs to rest!
 Had a small little lunch for Ellis.......whoops, I haven't announced her name yet!  The present gives it away though.  Yes, our little girl's name is Ellis.  I have had mixed reviews about it, but you know what....Trent and I love it.  That's all that matters, period.  No, it's not a family name!  It's truly amazing the remarks people have the nerve to say about it.  As you can tell, I am getting a little hormonal!


 Kim, Elizabeth and Suzanne
 Kari and me
 Brooks went to the dentist for the first time.  He did suprisingly well much to my surprise!
 34 weeks, no make-up and terrible hair!

 First day of preschool, and wouldn't put gun down for picture.
 Practicing being "sweet" to baby!
 My photographer (ummm, Trent), cut my head off?


One more quick story about this pregnancy..........okay, I went to the doctor today.  I am all of 37 weeks pregnant and look like I am about to explode.  I enter the office, get a magazine and sit down in the waiting room.  Less than a minute later, I felt like my pants were wet.  I feel my backside and sure enough, I had water (or who knows what!) all down my pants.  Trying to be cool and non-chalant, I walk up to the receptionist and ask to go to the bathroom.  All the nurses see my pants, and we all wonder if my water broke.  I, of course, am freaking out inside!  I wait for them to get the examination kit ready and return to the waiting room.  I started to take a picture of the chair to text to my Mom and Kasey.  In the meantime, a lady comes over and says, "I think that water MIGHT have been there before you sat down."  MIGHT? WHAT TO YOU MEAN, MIGHT!!!!  Anyway, after they checked me out, NO my water did not break.  I must have sat in SOMETHING.  I tell myself it was spilt water and try not to think of all the things I could have actually sat on!!!  Only me!  I asked the doctor if that was some joke that the office plays on pregnant women!  He assures me it was an accident, but I am still skeptical!  Too funny!

1 comment:

  1. I love the name Ellis! You look great and though I haven't been you -- I feel like your pregnancy flew by too. I hope the coming weeks are easy for you. Best of luck and can't wait to see pictures of Baby Ellis!

    ReplyDelete