Monday, May 28, 2012

Our family is complete......

Now that we are having a little baby GIRL!!!!!!  On Wednesday, May 16th, Trent and I sat patiently waiting for the sonogram tech to tell us we were having a little girl.  I have to admit that I was a little shocked as I was sure I was having another boy.  Now that it is sunk in, I wouldn't have it any other way and am enjoying looking at the cute, little clothes already!  Trent's first reaction, "So, does this mean I have to pay for a wedding??"  Yes sir, it does!  He, too, is excited about his first daughter.

21 weeks


Remember the last time Trent and I had Chinese take-out?  Our fortune cookie said that we would be getting a nice surprise.....we soon found out we were pregnant.  Last week we, again, ordered Chinese.  Look what our fortune cookies said!
"A small gift can bring joy to the whole family." (baby girl)
 Trent opened it, and it said..."daughter!"  This is no lie, folks!
 Back-tracking!  Brooks turned 2 on April 22nd.  He has grown so much in the past 6 months.  We love hearing his little voice and the language emerge.  He now can answer questions, ask questions and form full sentences......cliche, I know, but it is so fun watching these little ones explore and learn new things daily. I just love him!
 Little artist

 Game face
 My two guys
 Birthday pancakes with Nana

 Even at 2 years old, we still carry "uh-oh" with us everywhere.  

No comments:

Post a Comment