Thursday, February 16, 2012

Allow me to introduce myself....

AGAIN!!!! I think it's been close to 2 months since I have updated our blog....ooops! Mr. Brooks is entering the terrible two's (same 'ole stuff......tantrums, "no no," "mine," tantrums and tantrums). Even with all the bad stuff, we love this little guy more and more each day. His language seems to improve daily, which keeps us more aware of EVERYTHING we say! Yesterday, Trent repeated a commercial that said the word "stupid." Brooks immediately remarks, "STUPID." He is linking more words that come out as incomplete sentences. EXAMPLE: We had a period of time when Brooks would have frequent "accidents" in the tub. Trent and I pulled him out one night, sat him down and repeated "no poo poo in the bathtub!" Since, we have had NO accidents but anytime someone mentions bathtub or he sees one, he immediately says, "no poo poo in bathtub."
First cotton candy at "Elmo Live"
Thank goodness we had an aisle seat. He needed it as he constantly danced and yelled, "more" at the stage!
Bronco and Brooks eating chips and dip and watching football. Jonathan drives a Chevy truck and anytime his name is mentioned, Brooks says, "Bronco big truck."
Meeting Gina for the first time in Dallas......yes, I drove with him by myself to Dallas. Not the most pleasant experience. Think I'll fly from now on!
Dallas girls.......both pregnant! Jenny just had Hallie Ryann on 2/15/12. Can't wait to get back to Dallas to see the little squirt.
We stayed with Megan and Chase. Not yet at the stage where they play together....more like fight over toys! So weird to think that not too long ago we were crazy college girls and now have our sons bathing together. Weird
What? You aren't supposed to stand in sand boxes?

Discovered the computer and wants it ALL the time
His first Valentine's box for school. When I picked him up, he showed by his box, put it on the ground and kicked it. Guess he is not much of a romantic!
Finger painting activity. I learned my lesson....NEVER AGAIN IN THE HOUSE. Look carefully at the shutters. See the pain splatters? Imagine that all over the walls and small piece of furniture behind him. Sure was fun though!


No comments:

Post a Comment