Monday, June 27, 2011

Hot Summer Fun

Hot is definitely the word! Thank goodness for "aqua!" Yes, Brooks is still obsessed with water:) Now that he is on his feet, he is getting more and more brave. This past month he was been stung 3 times by a wasp, jammed the corner of his eye into coffee table, had several head scratches and got roseola. It might seem that I don't keep a good eye on him, but it all happens so fast! Who would know that he would try to pick up a wasp....really? The same day he bumped his eye, I looked over and saw him chewing on something. I guess the mulch in the yard is good? Wow.......

See the booboo on the corner of his eye. Yes, he is watering the wood bench.

Roseola
Sweaty boy
Watering the plants
Father's Day Fun and Jake helping Brooks with his golf grip
Learning to putt

What else do the guys do on Father's Day but watch the Masters?
The guys eating on Father's Day.....how blessed Brooks is to have these two in his life
Loves the fountains

1 comment:

  1. Girl - it happens SO FAST! Harper chipped her tooth at the end of April & had to be put under anesthesia to fix it. It was awful. I felt like people looked at me like, "how could you let your child chip her tooth?!" Ha! I don't know how you dealt with a wasp sting. I know that hurts really bad & can't imagine how you get your child to stop crying about it. Brooks is adorable! I hope to see yall sometime soon! Come to Dallas, dang it. :-)

    ReplyDelete