yep, 10 months old! I will let the pictures tell the rest.........
"Thank you Nana and Gonky for the wagon. I love pushing all my toys around the house!"
"When I get fussy or too messy from spaghetti (my favorite), mom puts me right in the sink. I love it!"
My Elvis hair
"My first Super Bowl with Jake. Uncle Cullen got me a Terrible Toddler towel but mom forgot to upload the photo.....go figure!"
"Push, push, push.......my favorite past time is pushing any and every thing"

"Oh, and did I mention that I like to pull the toilet paper off the roll......so fun! Mom loves when I do that. And I can put my hands in the water! Now, mom has to keep all the doors closed:("

"Look at this gate........no more climbing the stairs, I guess"
"Poor Sam.....we have to keep the doggy door closed now. I like to put my hand in it and OUCH.....it gets stuck!"
Helping mom put up the dishes
"Seriously, mom, seriously.......Valentines Day is for girls! Get this stupid hat off of me!!!"
"I love to feed my daddy. He says 'mmmm' and I'll get him something ASAP."
"First time to meet this silly guy.....Uncle Larry."
"And, look who came to visit......Nana! I gave her a present when she left.....the stomach flu."
Stacking is my new trick
"Give me that sign, Mom!"
No comments:
Post a Comment