Helping mom with laundry
Sunday, October 31, 2010
1/2 a year old!
In just 6 more months, we'll have a one year old on our hands! Wow..........I can't believe it's been 6 months. Crazy how many things these kiddos can accomplish in just weeks.....days, actually. Brooks is now sitting unsupported like a pro. He is inches away from crawling, but who knows......it could be another month. We can make it about 2-3 advances forward and then lose the coordination! Oh well, less work for mommy and daddy. Our little cowboy is much more verbal this month. His favorite "word" is bah, bah, bah, bah. Oh, and his new trick is his "fake cough." When we aren't paying attention to him, he coughs so that we'll turn to look at him.....so cute! He still prefers to be outside and grabs any and everything in sight. No teeth yet! I keep wondering when they'll ever come in, but I am thinking we are making headway. I can see his swollen gums and of course, he is drooling all over. Love, love, love him:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment