Our little cowboy NEEDS TO COME! I keep telling him how ready we are, and I know that he is totally cramped in there! I am 39 weeks and 1 day.....yikes. Things are continuing to move slowly, and we visit the dr again on Tuesday. To spare you all the details, she plans to perform a procedure on Tuesday that should get things going. Last week, she asked me if I wanted to schedule an induction and I immediately said, "NO!" I got scared!!!!!!! It's so weird........ I have known this was going to happen for 10 months, and when it's GO time, I feel like I am about to get on the largest roller coaster in the world! Hopefully, it will happen naturally, so that I have no choice and can't say NO!!!
I am still working and plan to continue this week. My patients look at me each time I go get them and say, "you're STILL here?" Then you hear comments at work, store, neighborhood, etc. like, "wow, you look like you are going to bust" or "aren't you miserable" and "maybe you need to go lay down and rest your feet!" Well honestly, I don't feel that tired or uncomfortable............I AM JUST AAAAANNNNXXXXXXIIIIIIOOOOOOOUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSS!
These are updated belly pics. You can see that I have "dropped" and look like I might tip over!
CUTE!! Your belly is adorable! You look great. I know you are so anxious & ready to get the show on the road. Even if you do have to get induced, it isn't the end of the world. You'll do great! It's the most amazing experience & you get the BEST prize when you're done - that sweet cowboy!
ReplyDelete