This past Sunday we were finally able to do something outside....comfortably, that is! The weather has been beautiful in Sugar Land, and we spent all day outside on Sunday. Sam and Sue love the golf cart!
As far as our little cowboy, he's still hanging out! I am almost 35 weeks, and it definitely shows! Began working M-W-F this week for a little R & R. Trent has put together everything, and now we are just looking for places to put it all! These babies will take over your home! Our only problem.....Bella! She HATES babies/small children, especially if they are any where near Trent or me:( Any suggestions? She is in for a rude awakening.....I think we are too!
You are getting so close! can't wait to meet your little cowboy! Poor Bella... she's going to be jealous!!
ReplyDeleteGumbeaux was the same way before Harper came! I'm talking he would charge children with crazy barking & would probably have bitten ankles if he weren't leashed. We sent a blanket she'd been swaddled in home from the hospital to put in his crate so he could sleep with it. Then when we got home, I carried Harper when I greeted Gumbeaux. We were very cautious about letting him near her & never leave them unattended together. One time I looked away for a second while she was in her exersaucer & turned back around & Gumbeaux was licking inside her mouth. Not exactly what you want to happen, but I'd say that's best case scenario. :-) My advice is to just be extra cautious & let Bella smell his feet if you're sitting on the couch, that sort of thing. You'll be surprised how much she'll come around. You're in the home stretch!
ReplyDelete